Camping in Dordogne
Camping d’Auberoche, located in the Dordogne, at the crossroads of the four Périgord, extends its shaded and discreet pitches on the banks of a charming river, the Auvézère. Christèle and Christophe will welcome you to relax.
You want to discover the campsite or you don’t want to be burdened anymore, your car is not spacious enough or you want a little more comfort, some of our pitches are equipped for you.
Pitch with equipped chalet, with its kitchen including a top fridge, a gas hob, 2 burners, a microwave, a coffee maker, crockery for 6 people, table with 6 chairs and electricity.
A real little corner of paradise, an atypical place to relax.
Motorhome friends, you are welcome, but remember to do your emptying beforehand because we do not have a dedicated service area.
Services and entertainments
Although we opted for a quiet and friendly campsite, that does not mean it is a boring place.
We offer you :
• Every Wednesday in the summer : a butcher comes to meet you at the campsite.
• Every Wednesday evening in summer: GIANT BARBECUE
• Does a massage by the water or on your pitch tempt you ? In partnership with AMMA ZEN REFLEXO, Valérie comes to the campsite in the summer for your well-being.
• Lovers of “Les Chemins du Patrimoine” (Heritage paths), hikes going around our village from the campsite will delight you without forgetting the Chapelle d’Auberoche which overlooks the campsite.
• Petanque competition in joy and good humor
• One-theme evening per week (meal, music or karaoke)
Visit the Dordogne
Are you planning your holiday in the Dordogne ?
Great, you won’t be disappointed.
It is one of the most beautiful regions of France due to its architectural richness (castles, fortresses, churches), the capital of gastronomy in the South-West region of France
A region rich in history, from prehistory to the Middle Ages and which has more than 8000 hiking trails but also the most beautiful rivers: the Auvezère, the Dordogne, the Vézère, or the Dronne which surrounds Brantôme (the Venice of Périgord vert), you can swim, fish, or canoe there.
You will find tourist information leaflets at the reception where Christèle and Christophe will be happy to advise you.